WACUL is a network of women leaders in the credit union industry assembled to:
- Provide educational programming and practical skill development
- Be a resource that equips women to become better leaders
- Benefit participating credit unions through enhanced leadership
WACUL helps credit unions by:
- Inspiring emerging and current women leaders, and improving the retention and engagement of key employees
- Helping credit unions become better places for women to work
- Improving financial performance
Development of Leadership Skills:
Participate in curriculum targeting critical leadership skills.
Engage in pre-work, interactive sessions and post-session application of key learnings.
Learn from successful women how they developed and applied their leadership skills.
Participate in Accountability Circles to maintain momentum on your objectives.
An Expansive and Diverse Network:
Exchange best practices, ideas and experiences.
Develop a personal action plan with measurable results. Share lessons learned and success stories